OMG Water Adventures is always looking for the right talent to add to our operations team. We have jobs. Below find just some of the characteristics we look for in an OMGer staff member:
- Individuals with at least a USCG 6-pack license receive extra consideration.
- Multi-lingual is great when we have customers from other countries
- No pre-existing medical conditions that would interfere with your activities on the water
- Skills such as prior sailing, kayaking and/or paddling experience a big plus.
- Previous experience guiding group kayaks and boat tours
- Physically fit
- Able to work holidays, weekends and flexible hours…and being on-time is critically important
- Experience maintaining kayaks and related equipment
- Jobs having strong knowledge of both the off-shore waterways and river systems in SW Florida
- Dependable and able to work in the elements common to Florida weather patters
- Excellent communication skills
- Vessel maintenance experience
- Part or full-time (depending on the season).
- Certified environmental tour guide
- Current CPR/First certification
- Non-smoker/vaper with no alcohol or drug issues is a must. No exceptions.
We focus on Customer Service Jobs
While days for on-the-water jobs are usually low key, experienced customer service agents must accept the challenge of dealing with angry clients as well as with satisfied ones. They are the face of your company and are responsible for its reputation. To put it simply, a customer service person sets the tone for the whole OMG brand. Your helpful attitude forms the whole brand image. In turn, this contributes to shaping a positive first impression. The stats actually speak for itself. 73% of customers love a brand because of friendly customer service. Remember those words: “friendly customer service”
- Tour captains
- Fleet rental ops specialists
- On-the-water tour guides
- Service delivery specialists
- Digital marketing specialist
If you are interested in more than just a job, please email your resume and a full-body picture taken within the last year to: firstname.lastname@example.org